I have two diaper bags that I regularly switch back and forth between. The bigger one is for longer trips, like 3 hours at church where I'll need extra diapers, clothes, snacks and toys. The smaller one is great for everything else. When I go on extended trips, like I'm on right now, I pack both bags full to take with me (in addition to the 1,000,001 other things I bring). Then, I sort of shift things around as needed.
|two can be better than one|
|the "big" bag|
- JJ Cole Collections Mode diaper bag
- arcade tokens
- disposable feminine hygiene products and nursing pads
- Braun ThermoScan ear thermometer
- various snacks "for the kids"
- camera battery charger
- assortment of baby toys
- program from my cousin's celebration of life
- dress shoes for the kids
- hair clips, head bands, ribbons, & bows
- Thirsties Duo Wrap, Thirsties Stay Dry Duo Insert, Flip Disposable Insert
|the "small" bag|
- extra clothes for the kids, including underwear for G just in case
- Thirsties Duo AIO
- disposable wipes
- similac diaper bag from OB-GYN's office
- Fossil wallet (years old)
- two Kushies small wet bags
- appointment cards
- fortune cookie fortune
- change purse
- "take n toss" baby spoons
- board books
- hearing aid travel case
- paint swatches
Seriously, I had no idea I carried around so much stuff! This definitely was one way to get me motivated to clean out my bags and reorganize them, though. And I thought this fortune was sort of fitting, don't you think?
|"You will find hidden treasures where you least expected."|
So... what's in your diaper bag?
*Disclaimer: This post contains some affiliate links. Purchasing items through these links benefits this blog. Thanks!